For individual users:
- When shopping for medicine, keep at least 2 m (6 feet) distance from others and avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- If possible, wear a mask and gloves.
- If possible, sanitize your hands before and after shopping. Once home, wash your hands thoroughly and also after handling and storing your purchased products.
- There is currently no confirmed case of COVID-19 transmitted through packaging.
- Physical distance with everyone is a good idea if you are in an area where COVID-19 is circulating, so, when possible, volunteers will make no contact with their recipients during deliveries.
- The volunteer will place the items at the door and either knock/ring the doorbell, or call the recipient, to let them know that their order has been delivered.
- In case there needs to be interaction between the volunteer and the recipient, the minimum distance between both will be at least 2 m (6 feet) and both, if possible, will be wearing a face -mask and gloves.
- Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
If you are an organization and you wish to use Jengu.app then we have very good news for you! We have built a whole suite of features that allow organizations to use our app to help distribute supplies. To use these features, simply log into our app, and follow the steps to create your organization in the slide out menu. Once you have completed this, you will then be able to invite other users to help you deliver goods, add your distribution centers, and post what sort of supplies people can request. Once you have that set, people seeking your help will then see you pop up when they are nearby, and they will then be able to directly request a delivery of the supplies you have.